Wednesday, April 06, 2011

MoCCA Fest NYC!

Hey guys! Time to take a break from drawing robots to let you know that I will be at the NYC MoCCA Fest this weekend! Here's a little map to help you find me. I'll be at a table with Ian Harker giving away FREE copies of Secret Prison #4, Box Brown selling his Everything Dies comic (#6 just came out, like, today) and Cody Pickrodt with his cool stuff. I will also be debuting Issue #2 of my "superhero" comic Hurt-Man! It's 20 pages of a weird adventure filled with monsters. Here's a peek at the cover art...

There's a ton of other people there worth your time, like Philly duders Pat Aulisio and M. Jacob Alvarez. Michael Kupperman, of Tales Designed to Thrizzle and Snake n' Bacon. Bill Plympton, creator of all those Bill Plympton shorts and feature animations. And a whole island made of pizza and filled with girls!

But anyway, if you're going and you want to find me, peep this map.

Hope to see everybody there! Especially YOU!

No comments: